Visitation at Memorial Manor
To keep our residents and staff safe and facilitate visitation time for friends and families, we have created a visitor scheduling portal.
We ask all visitors to Memorial Manor to read the guidelines for visitation before completing the visit request.Visitor Scheduling Portal
Guidelines for Visitation
Visitation will occur only outside. Visits per resident will be limited to 1 per week for 30 minutes at a time. Only 2 visitors will be allowed at any given time per resident. This will allow us to ensure availability for all. At this time, we can only honor registered visitation appointments for in-person visitations.
Visiting hours will be from:
Monday - Friday 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
- Must be 18 years or older
- Visit in the appropriately assigned area only
- Wear a face mask at all times (Resident and Visitors) and other PPE as appropriate
- No food or drinks during visits
- Perform proper hand hygiene while in the facility. Hand sanitizer will be available at the designated visitation location
- Maintain a social distance of at least six feet with staff and residents, and limit movement in the facility
- Participate in facility-provided training on infection prevention and control (first visit only)
- Sign a consent form at the time of the visit noting understanding of the facility’s visitation and infection control policies
Other available options for visitation:
We have many iPads available for Facetime visits. We still encourage these video visits since they continue to be the safest
Window visits are welcome at any time.