How to Get Your COVID-19 Test Results and Documentation of Results
Results from Testing While Seeking Medical Care at ER and 24/7 Care Center
Test results will be available 24-48 hours after testing.
If Results are Positive
- You will receive a call from a Memorial staff member and the results will be available in Memorial MyChart 24 hours after the test results have been released by the testing center.
- If we cannot reach you, and you do not have access to MyChart, please call us at 954-276-1500, Monday-Sunday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm to receive your test result by phone.
If Results are Negative
- You will receive an automatic call with the results. (We will try to reach you multiple times.) If we can’t reach you, we will leave a voice message.
- You can find your test results in Memorial MyChart.
If you don’t have an active MyChart account you can find an activation code in your after-visit summary papers. Click here to learn how to activate MyChart.
Documentation of COVID-19 Test Results
You can get a copy of your test results in two ways:
- MyChart: Please be aware that the Memorial MyChart print feature is not available on the app version, only through the browser.
- COVID-19 Test Results Line: You can call Memorial Healthcare System’s COVID-19 test results line at 954-276-1500, Monday-Sunday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm to request the test results be emailed or for any other testing-related questions.
For assistance with MyChart Click here.