Kashmira Bhadha, MD
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Hollywood, FL 33021
Miramar, FL 33029
Medical Director, Woman's Cardiac Health Program, Memorial Hospital West
I am a clinical cardiologist at Memorial Healthcare System, where I treat patients with coronary artery disease and other heart disorders. I am also the medical director of the Women’s Cardiac Health Program at Memorial Hospital West.
Recent advances in cardiology offer non-surgical, catheter-based techniques to fix heart valve defects and arterial blockages. However, I am passionate about helping patients prevent cardiovascular disease in the first place. Through simple steps and lifestyle changes, I help my patients avoid future problems, such as heart attack, stroke, and other complications.
I am also an advocate for women’s heart health. I co-founded Memorial’s Women’s Heart Prevention Program, which offers comprehensive screenings for women and offers risk assessments to educate them about their personal heart health.
In addition to patient care, I enjoy teaching residents and medical students. I have also been actively involved in educating our community by giving presentations on heart disease and prevention.
At the end of the day, my goal is to have patients leave my office feeling better and more in control of their own health.
Related Medical Services
Additional Services Provided
- Nuclear cardiology stress test, MUGA scan
- Echo-Doppler, stress echo
- Holter and arrhythmia monitors
Meet Dr. Bhadha
- Topiwala National Medical College, 1985
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of Philadelphia, 1991, Internal Medicine
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, 1990, Internal Medicine
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of Philadelphia, 1994, Cardiovascular Disease
- Second Prize, “Signal Averaged Electrocardiograms,” American College of Physicians Associates Meeting, 1990
- Third MBBS Examination, First in Competitive Exam, Internal Medicine
- Second MBBS Examination, First in Class (100 students)
- First MBBS Examination, First in Class (130 students)