Image Recovery Center
The Image Recovery Center® at Memorial Hospital West is a place of hope and healing. Although medicine is making great strides in the fight against cancer and other illnesses, one of the most difficult parts of treatment and recovery can be the effect on appearance and self-esteem. Our Image Recovery Center offers a variety of medical services. Please call 954-265-4325 (HEAL) to schedule your appointment today.
- Wig consults
- Breast prosthetics and bras
- Lymphedema garments
- Breast post-surgical garments
Most of the above services are covered by insurance
We provide personalized services to help you adjust to the physical and emotional changes you may experience due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery.
The Image Recovery Center at Memorial Hospital West is accredited by the American Board of Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics and is staffed by an excellent team of ABC Certified Mastectomy fitters and Certified Lymphedema fitters.
Image Recovery Boutique
No appointment necessary
Retail products we carry:
- Eye lash/brow gel (helps to maintain your eye brows/lashes during treatment)
- Skin care and radiation products
- Scarves, hats, partial head coverings
- Essential oils and aromatherapy products
- Organic shampoos, deodorants
- All natural hair, nail and skin products
- And other products that are safe to use during treatment
(Our spa services are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
Our spa-like atmosphere offers peace and healing. Our services include:
- Massage therapy (certified in oncology massage)
- Lymphatic massage (certified in lymphatic drainage massage)
- Medical manicures and pedicures
Location and HoursMemorial Hospital West
601 N Flamingo Rd, Suite #400 (Medical Office Building)
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Parking and Campus Navigation:
Free Valet at the Medical Office Building Entrance
Or park in the visitors garage adjacent to the Medical Office Building Entrance
Take the elevator from the MOB to the 4th floor, turn left and go all the way to the end of hallway, we will be the last door on the right.